Migrate to the cloud
Moving existing Dynamics deployments to the cloud is not easy
On-premise to Cloud migration service is aimed to support partners with the migration of older versions of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Dynamics 365 (on-premise or Private Cloud) to the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online.
Upgrading or migrating to the Microsoft cloud has many pitfalls causing the complexity of such a project to be higher than generally expected
Common challenges are:
- Dependency on deprecated APIs and SDKs
- Customizations in the default/system solution
- Unsupported client-side scripting/code
- Unsupported customizations
- Server-installed customizations (generally unsupported)
- Data inconsistency
- ( SQL) Reports depending on unsupported SQL queries
- Incompatible connectors
- Incompatible or discontinued addons
Migration issues prevent companies to move to the Cloud. Due to some of the above-mentioned challenges, customers choose to postpone migration or even choose for a re-implementation. We like to overcome these obstacles and support customers in their journey to the Cloud.